– Mastering rhythm may be your secret to fantastic vocals – says Daniel Zangger Borch.
– It’s time to get into the groove with those “pitch-neutral” notes – says Daniel Zangger Borch.
– Knowing the difference between nerves and fear will change your next performance.
– Eat three pieces and be ready for any vocal challenge – says Daniel Zangger Borch.
– Claim your unique sound and stand out as an artist - says Daniel Zangger Borch.
– Daniel Zangger Borch reveals the secrets behind a professional career in music.
- the quest to find your originality should be at the top of your list – says Daniel Zangger Borch
Daniel Zangger Borch is one of Sweden’s most in-demand vocal coaches. We’ve given Daniel a sentence or less to give
Daniel Zangger Borch is a masterful vocalist, producer and vocal coach. VoiceCouncil asked him how a singer can nail a
Winding down after a gig means lowering your pulse, slowing down your breathing and reducing adrenaline levels to preserver your
Knowledge sticks better if learning is underpinned by random variation - says Daniel Zangger Borch, one of Sweden's Top Vocal